Using many media channels to reach your customer is important “…but marketers should not overlook the proven and effective channel of the mailbox,” says Curtis Tingle, chief marketing officer at Valassis, a media delivery firm. Balancing different marketing avenues to get just the right mix is tricky, but it can be done successfully. Sixty percent of Valassis customers recently increased their advertising spend to include direct mail. The firm analyzes location and web data to target their customers with the right offers at the right times. Three quarters of consumers surveyed confirmed that seeing offers in both print and online advertising best captured their attention. Forty-seven percent of consumers surveyed said within the previous seven days, they read through a direct mail package received in their mailbox from Valassis. A little more than half of those customers then followed through and actually made a purchase. Read the entire article.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- Do You Know if Your Direct Mail Campaign Is Working?
- Is Your Direct Mail Trustworthy? 6 Ways to Make Sure It Is
- Tap Into a $170 Billion New Mover Market
- The 2020 Marketing Trend You May Be Ignoring
- How to Know if Your Direct Mail Is Successful
- Combining Off and Online Marketing for Maximum Impact
- Is New Movers a Good Market for You?
- 5 Direct Mail Fundraising Strategies for Nonprofits
- What Is Programmatic Direct Mail?
- Powerful Birthday Marketing Ideas