Using many media channels to reach your customer is important “…but marketers should not overlook the proven and effective channel of the mailbox,” says Curtis Tingle, chief marketing officer at Valassis, a media delivery firm. Balancing different marketing avenues to get just the right mix is tricky, but it can be done successfully. Sixty percent of Valassis customers recently increased their advertising spend to include direct mail. The firm analyzes location and web data to target their customers with the right offers at the right times. Three quarters of consumers surveyed confirmed that seeing offers in both print and online advertising best captured their attention. Forty-seven percent of consumers surveyed said within the previous seven days, they read through a direct mail package received in their mailbox from Valassis. A little more than half of those customers then followed through and actually made a purchase. Read the entire article.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- The Art and Science of Direct Response: Small Business Strategies to Ignite Customer Action
- Mail Mastery: Unleashing the Power of Direct Mail for Small Businesses in the Digital Age
- Why Direct Mail About Politics Still Influences Millennials
- 7 Marketing Trends Every Small Business Needs to Know About in 2024
- 12 Successful Real Estate Direct Mail Examples You Need to Try In 2024
- 3 Effective Ways to Maximize Your Impact Before Election Day
- U.S. Postal Service Proposes New Prices for 2024
- Campaign Success Unleashed: Elevate Your Message with Political Direct Mail
- 6 Expert Marketing Tips to Stay Relevant in 2024
- Four Healthcare Marketing Trends that Will Accelerate in 2024