Using many media channels to reach your customer is important “…but marketers should not overlook the proven and effective channel of the mailbox,” says Curtis Tingle, chief marketing officer at Valassis, a media delivery firm. Balancing different marketing avenues to get just the right mix is tricky, but it can be done successfully. Sixty percent of Valassis customers recently increased their advertising spend to include direct mail. The firm analyzes location and web data to target their customers with the right offers at the right times. Three quarters of consumers surveyed confirmed that seeing offers in both print and online advertising best captured their attention. Forty-seven percent of consumers surveyed said within the previous seven days, they read through a direct mail package received in their mailbox from Valassis. A little more than half of those customers then followed through and actually made a purchase. Read the entire article.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- How To Best Take Advantage Of Outsourced Marketing
- 3 Steps to Making New Mover Marketing Work for Your Business
- Hey Roofers! Hail Season is Here!
- Why Should You Use Direct Mail During COVID-19?
- Why You Should Target New Movers with Direct Mail
- How was direct mail impacted during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Direct Mail Relevancy in a Pandemic Economy
- A Beginner’s Guide to Fulfillment
- Better Marketing ROI in 2021
- How to Stay Top of Mind for Home Emergencies