Using many media channels to reach your customer is important “…but marketers should not overlook the proven and effective channel of the mailbox,” says Curtis Tingle, chief marketing officer at Valassis, a media delivery firm. Balancing different marketing avenues to get just the right mix is tricky, but it can be done successfully. Sixty percent of Valassis customers recently increased their advertising spend to include direct mail. The firm analyzes location and web data to target their customers with the right offers at the right times. Three quarters of consumers surveyed confirmed that seeing offers in both print and online advertising best captured their attention. Forty-seven percent of consumers surveyed said within the previous seven days, they read through a direct mail package received in their mailbox from Valassis. A little more than half of those customers then followed through and actually made a purchase. Read the entire article.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- 5 Analytics Questions to Ask of Your Direct Mail Campaign
- 6 Ways Promotional Products Can Improve Your Marketing Strategy
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of direct-mail advertising?
- Should I Outsource My Marketing Campaigns?
- What is Direct Response Marketing?
- What Are Promotional Products and How to Use Them
- Wasting Time on Fulfillment? It Might Be Time To Outsource it!
- Avoid this Fatal Flaw with Your Post-COVID Mailing Strategy
- 5 Effective Lumpy Mail Ideas for Direct Mail Campaigns
- 12 Direct Mail Marketing Ideas to Use in 2022 to Boost Your Business