Using many media channels to reach your customer is important “…but marketers should not overlook the proven and effective channel of the mailbox,” says Curtis Tingle, chief marketing officer at Valassis, a media delivery firm. Balancing different marketing avenues to get just the right mix is tricky, but it can be done successfully. Sixty percent of Valassis customers recently increased their advertising spend to include direct mail. The firm analyzes location and web data to target their customers with the right offers at the right times. Three quarters of consumers surveyed confirmed that seeing offers in both print and online advertising best captured their attention. Forty-seven percent of consumers surveyed said within the previous seven days, they read through a direct mail package received in their mailbox from Valassis. A little more than half of those customers then followed through and actually made a purchase. Read the entire article.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- 3 Musts for a Successful Restaurant Direct Mail Campaign
- Direct Mail Is Having a Moment — Seize It
- Does Direct Mail Work for Nonprofits?
- 5 Direct Mail Strategies That Actually Work
- 10 Truths About Marketing After the Pandemic
- 4 Ways to Capitalize on Direct Mail Trends to Enhance Your Post-COVID Marketing Strategy
- Why New Mover Direct Mail Still Outperforms Digital/Social/Email Marketing
- 4 Kinds of Mail Political Candidates Should Send
- Political Direct Mail Best Practices
- Using Direct Mail in Your Political Campaign