Greeting cards can be an important component to any great marketing retention program. The power behind this type of direct mail comes from it’s intention. Greeting cards are usually sent in to let someone know you are thinking about them during a special time, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary. They are an excellent way to share with clients, partners and vendors that you are grateful for them without any type of “selling.” Enjoy this article from Vivid Greetings that shares 9 reasons to send greeting cards, especially during the holidays.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- 5 Ways New Mover Marketing Helps Pizza Restaurant Owners
- Effectiveness of Political Direct Mail in Influencing and Reaching Voters
- Top 16 Postcard Examples for Design Inspiration
- How to do Political Fundraising and Actually Feel Good About It
- How Effective Are Promotional Products in Marketing?
- 8 Marketing Tips to Attract Your Business to New Movers
- The Pros and Cons of Direct Mail Advertising in Political Campaigns
- New Mover Marketing Campaigns Create Loyal Customers, Boost Revenue
- 15 Real Estate Direct Mail Tips from Experts
- Postcards vs. Letters: Which Is the Better Direct Mail Marketing Strategy?