Greeting cards can be an important component to any great marketing retention program. The power behind this type of direct mail comes from it’s intention. Greeting cards are usually sent in to let someone know you are thinking about them during a special time, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary. They are an excellent way to share with clients, partners and vendors that you are grateful for them without any type of “selling.” Enjoy this article from Vivid Greetings that shares 9 reasons to send greeting cards, especially during the holidays.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- Multi-Channel Marketing 101
- Is Direct Mail Marketing Still an Effective Strategy in an Increasingly Digital World?
- Keep Printing In-House or Outsource – What’s the Right Call?
- Why NOW is the Right Time for Direct Mail Marketing
- Increase Leads with Multichannel Marketing
- Is Direct Mail Right for Home Services Businesses?
- Direct Mail Campaigns Offer Big Results During COVID-19
- 4 Benefits of Outsourced Fulfillment
- 4 Strategies to Get your Direct Mail Ready for 2021
- New Year, New Opportunities for Reaching Customers