Greeting cards can be an important component to any great marketing retention program. The power behind this type of direct mail comes from it’s intention. Greeting cards are usually sent in to let someone know you are thinking about them during a special time, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary. They are an excellent way to share with clients, partners and vendors that you are grateful for them without any type of “selling.” Enjoy this article from Vivid Greetings that shares 9 reasons to send greeting cards, especially during the holidays.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- Direct Mail ROI Calculator
- 10 Tips for the New Direct Mail Climate
- Direct Mail Marketing Strategies to Target Boomers, Gen X, Millennials and Gen Z
- The Top Marketing Trends of 2023 & How They’ve Changed Since 2022
- Is Direct Mail Still Relevant in 2023?
- 8 Benefits of Outsourcing Order Fulfillment for Your Retail Business
- Using Promotional Products to Improve Your Business Marketing Strategy
- The Evolution of Direct Mail Marketing
- US Postal Service Submits Filing for Price Increase to Go Into Effect January 2023
- 7 Strategies for Nonprofits to Maximize Direct Mail Fundraising