Greeting cards can be an important component to any great marketing retention program. The power behind this type of direct mail comes from it’s intention. Greeting cards are usually sent in to let someone know you are thinking about them during a special time, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary. They are an excellent way to share with clients, partners and vendors that you are grateful for them without any type of “selling.” Enjoy this article from Vivid Greetings that shares 9 reasons to send greeting cards, especially during the holidays.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- How to Digitize a New Movers Campaign
- What Will Direct Mail Look Like in 2022?
- The Top 3 Outsourced Services Every Successful Business Needs
- Have Fun with These 40 Unusual and Memorable Promotional Items
- Kick off 2022 with a Consistent Direct Marketing Strategy with Small Businesses in Mind
- 37 Marketing Stats Your Nonprofit Should Know
- The Power of Consistency in Your Marketing Efforts
- What Are Fulfillment Companies & How They Work
- Obstacle or Opportunity? Marketers Leveraging Supply Chain Shortages Creatively
- 3 Reasons Direct Mail Marketing is Perfect for Long Term Care Centers