Greeting cards can be an important component to any great marketing retention program. The power behind this type of direct mail comes from it’s intention. Greeting cards are usually sent in to let someone know you are thinking about them during a special time, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary. They are an excellent way to share with clients, partners and vendors that you are grateful for them without any type of “selling.” Enjoy this article from Vivid Greetings that shares 9 reasons to send greeting cards, especially during the holidays.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- What is Omni- or Opti- Channel Marketing?
- 2022 Political Mail Campaigns Forecasting More Creativity
- Using Gratitude to Grow Your Non-Profit
- New Trends Small Businesses Need to Know
- Does Direct Mail Still Work in the Digital Age?
- 5 Tips for Postcard Direct Marketing Success
- COVID-19 Boosted Direct Mail Engagement in 2020
- 5 Benefits of Outsourcing Your Printing Needs
- How to Use Multichannel Marketing for Your Business
- The Future of Post-Pandemic Direct Mail