Greeting cards can be an important component to any great marketing retention program. The power behind this type of direct mail comes from it’s intention. Greeting cards are usually sent in to let someone know you are thinking about them during a special time, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary. They are an excellent way to share with clients, partners and vendors that you are grateful for them without any type of “selling.” Enjoy this article from Vivid Greetings that shares 9 reasons to send greeting cards, especially during the holidays.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- 5 Analytics Questions to Ask of Your Direct Mail Campaign
- 6 Ways Promotional Products Can Improve Your Marketing Strategy
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of direct-mail advertising?
- Should I Outsource My Marketing Campaigns?
- What is Direct Response Marketing?
- What Are Promotional Products and How to Use Them
- Wasting Time on Fulfillment? It Might Be Time To Outsource it!
- Avoid this Fatal Flaw with Your Post-COVID Mailing Strategy
- 5 Effective Lumpy Mail Ideas for Direct Mail Campaigns
- 12 Direct Mail Marketing Ideas to Use in 2022 to Boost Your Business