Greeting cards can be an important component to any great marketing retention program. The power behind this type of direct mail comes from it’s intention. Greeting cards are usually sent in to let someone know you are thinking about them during a special time, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary. They are an excellent way to share with clients, partners and vendors that you are grateful for them without any type of “selling.” Enjoy this article from Vivid Greetings that shares 9 reasons to send greeting cards, especially during the holidays.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- Taking Online Retargeting Offline
- Does Direct Mail Work for Political Campaigns?
- Now May Be The Time To Mail
- Leveraging Direct Mail in a Digital Economy
- A Special Message From Our CEO: 5 Ways To Stay Busy While At Home
- How to Use Direct Mail to Target Your Ideal Customer
- What Past Mail Campaigns Have Taught Us for the Future
- Read This Before Adding Direct Mail to Your Marketing Strategy
- Use Birthday Marketing to Get New Customers, Fast!
- Grow Your Customer Base with a New Mover Direct Mail Campaign