Greeting cards can be an important component to any great marketing retention program. The power behind this type of direct mail comes from it’s intention. Greeting cards are usually sent in to let someone know you are thinking about them during a special time, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary. They are an excellent way to share with clients, partners and vendors that you are grateful for them without any type of “selling.” Enjoy this article from Vivid Greetings that shares 9 reasons to send greeting cards, especially during the holidays.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- You’ll Be Surprised by the Industries That Could Benefit from New Mover Direct Mail
- Non-profit Direct Mail Strategies During the COVID-19 Crisis
- The Power of Direct Mail in the Digital Age
- Staying at Home and Opening Mail: How The Pandemic Has Changed Direct Mail
- Planning Your Direct Mail Campaign Towards Your Marketing Goals
- How Political Direct Mail is Changing During the Pandemic
- Have These 2020 Direct Mail Predictions Proven True?
- Top Political Mail Trends to Look for in 2020
- The On- and Offline Marketing Blend Secret
- Turn New Movers into Loyal Customers with a New Mover Direct Mail Campaign