Greeting cards can be an important component to any great marketing retention program. The power behind this type of direct mail comes from it’s intention. Greeting cards are usually sent in to let someone know you are thinking about them during a special time, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary. They are an excellent way to share with clients, partners and vendors that you are grateful for them without any type of “selling.” Enjoy this article from Vivid Greetings that shares 9 reasons to send greeting cards, especially during the holidays.
A Message from Lynndell Epp About Our Rebrand to Plumb Marketing
GET AN ESTIMATE
Tell us about your direct marketing project to receive an estimate and discover the power of direct response marketing!
Need a Direct Marketing Plan?
Define your objectives, target market, marketing calendars and more using the 20+ years of experience from the Mail Masters team. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary discovery assessment.
- Do You Know if Your Direct Mail Campaign Is Working?
- Is Your Direct Mail Trustworthy? 6 Ways to Make Sure It Is
- Tap Into a $170 Billion New Mover Market
- The 2020 Marketing Trend You May Be Ignoring
- How to Know if Your Direct Mail Is Successful
- Combining Off and Online Marketing for Maximum Impact
- Is New Movers a Good Market for You?
- 5 Direct Mail Fundraising Strategies for Nonprofits
- What Is Programmatic Direct Mail?
- Powerful Birthday Marketing Ideas